GIVING TO MARANATHA NIVERVILLE VIA ONLINE BANKING
Giving through Online Banking is currently available for those who use online banking with a Manitoba Credit Union. Set up is done through the BILL PAYMENT OPTION in exactly the same way you would pay a Hydro, Phone or Credit Card Bill. Donations can be made to the General Fund or any church endorsed Project, and can be set up as a onetime gift or a recurring donation on specific dates.
Online bill payment service is often included for free with your Credit Union account. However, there may be a nominal fee (usually around $0.50 - $1.00) depending on what type of account you have. If you are unsure, you may want to confirm this with your Credit Union.
To MAKE A PAYMENT (donation) follow the steps below: (Wording in example below is taken from Niverville Credit Union. The menu wording at your Credit Union may vary slightly, but the process will be the same.)
- Log into your online banking with your Credit Union
- Select “Payments”
- Select “Add Payee”
- Search for or Browse list of payees and select “MARANATHA NIVERVILLE” from payee list.
- Input Account number (see below) and click "Submit"
- Account numbers consists of your personal 10 digit phone number immediately followed by the project name you wish to donate to (no spaces). There are a max of 20 characters. When a project name is longer than 10 letters please use the first 10 letters of the Project name only.
- Example 1: 2043881111GENERAL
- Example 2: 2044332222BENEVOLENC
- Example 3: 2043773333LAYETTELOV
- For a list of Project names, CLICK HERE
- Select your bank account you wish to pay from,
- Select payee (MARANATHA NIVERVILLE - General or Project Name account) you wish to pay to,
- Select Start date
- Select Payment Frequency
- Select End date
- Click Schedule
- Click Confirm