Giving to Maranatha Niverville via Cheque or Cash
When giving with a Cheque or Cash, offering envelopes can be filled out to designate your giving.
- Cheques should be made out to “Maranatha Niverville”
- When designating to a missionary use the project name only. Do not use individual’s names.
- When designating to a project always use an envelope and do not write anything on the cheque memo line.
In the example below John Doe has made a donation of $200 and designated it as follow:
- $100 as Tithe/Offering (General Fund)
- $50 to Benevolence
- $50 to Project Layette Love
In this example John Doe only needs to write out a single cheque for $200, which is then distributed to 3 different funds.