Volunteers make our community work! There is always a place to get involved. If you have a heart to get involved but don't see anything below that sparks with you, please send an email to our office ( ) so that we can connect with you!
We are currently looking for volunteers in the following areas:
- Community Builders: Our crew of community builders is always looking for more people who are interested in planning parties and events that bring our community together. Contact Crystal Isaak at
- Worship team: If you would like to get involved with worship on Sunday mornings, extended worship nights and special events, let us know! Contact Elaine Isaak at
- Benevolence Meals: If you enjoy cooking, help us prepare meals that are sent out on a regular basis around our community. The Benevolence meal team meets together during the week when needed to put together as many meals as our freezers can hold so that they are ready to send out. Contact Bonnie Sookermany at
- Baby Layette Love: Our Layette team needs additional help sorting items, filling layettes and delivering layettes to Winnipeg at some points. If you would like to be available to them when extra sorting or delivering is needed, let us know. Contact Jean Harms through the Baby Layette Love facebook page: CLICK HERE
- Dance/flag Team: If you would like to be involved with the dance and flag team up front, we want to know! Contact Ruth Braun at
- Sunday School: Click HERE for the link to our Sunday School volunteer forms. For more information email Karen Unrau at